Clarification Text of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data
We respect the privacy of your private life and care about your personal data.
The Personal Data Protection Law aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals and their personal data, especially the privacy of private life. We would like to inform you about your personal data that we process through our communication channels with this “Clarification Text” within the framework of the relevant legislation, primarily the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey and the “Personal Data Protection Law” numbered 6698 (the “Law”).
With this Clarification Text, we aim to inform you for what purposes and how your personal data can be processed by us, our personal data collection methods, the legal basis for processing this data and your rights under the Law.
Coorbiz Consulting Inc. We are referred to as “Data Controller” in the Law.
Our Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data
As the Data Controller, we can process your personal data, which we obtain through the following channels, in accordance with the definition of data processing in the Law.
- Each of coorbiz.com, www.coorbizekip.com, www.coorbizakademi.com web sites (“Website”)
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com email addresses and emails ending with @coobiz.com, @coorbizekip.com or @coorbizakademi.com (“Email”)
- Our social media pages (“Social Media”)
Scope of the Illumination Text
Within the scope of the Law, “Data Processing” means obtaining, recording, storing, updating, classifying personal data fully or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system, to the extent permitted by the Law and relevant legislation and means all kinds of similar transactions, including, but not limited to, sharing with third parties.
Your Personal Data We May Process
You can visit our website and social media pages without sharing any of your personal data with us. However, in some cases, we may ask you to share certain personal information with us. Your personal data we may request from you:
- Your name
- Your surname
- Your title
- E-Mail Address
- Your telephone number
- Your postal address
- Title and/or brand name of the company you own or are responsible for
- your IP address
- Channel information that allows you to access the Website
- Cookies and access logs created during your visit to the Website
- Your message and the information contained in your message
- Your other personal information (Your contact address, date of birth, information about your request, information you convey in your message, etc.)
Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
You can obtain, save, store, process, classify, update your Personal Data in accordance with the definition of data processing in the Law, for the following purposes, to third parties in the country and abroad, the procedures and principles in the Law and the Clarification Text We can transfer accordingly.
- To be able to arrange and process our service contracts,
- To fulfill our obligations regarding the services we offer,
- To respond to your questions and requests,
- To be able to promote, remind and inform about the services we offer,
- To inform you about our new products and services, special offers and campaigns,
- To be able to share various announcements and notifications that are directly or indirectly related to our activities via e-mails, e-bulletins, SMS messages or phone calls,
- To perform advertisements and promotions of third party companies that we cooperate with,
- To be able to carry out our commercial activities and protect our legitimate interests,
- Information security processes, training activities, accounting operations, emergency management, goods/service sales and after-sales service processes, contract processes, customer relations management, customer satisfaction studies, marketing analysis studies, advertising and campaign processes, communication activities, etc. be able to carry out processes and evaluate information and suggestions for improving these processes,
- To be able to meet information requests from official authorities
Pursuant to paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law;
- It is mandatory for us to process data in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
- It is necessary for us to process data for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract,
- It is necessary for us to process data in order to protect our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm fundamental rights and freedoms,
- We may process your personal data in the capacity of Data Controller, based on the legal reasons that the obligation of our data processing is clearly stipulated in the laws.
Transfer of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
As a data controller, we may transfer your personal data to third party companies, third parties with whom we have contracted or cooperated with, and to relevant Public Institutions or Organizations in cases where legal obligations are required, in accordance with the procedures and principles in the Law in the following cases.
- While receiving services from third party companies in order to continue our commercial activities,
- While making promotions, reminders, announcements and notifications about our products, services, special offers and campaigns through mass e-mails, SMS messages or phone calls,
- While meeting the information requests that may come from the Public Institutions or Organizations authorized to request your personal data as required by a legal obligation and other relevant Institutions and Organizations, including but not limited to these
Your Rights as Data Subject
Within the scope of the processing of your personal data by us as the Data Controller, you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law. For detailed information, you can visit the website of the Personal Data Protection Authority at www.kvkk.gov.tr.
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To learn the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data, if the reasons for the processing of your personal data disappear,
- To request that the correction or deletion of your personal data be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the removal of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data
You Can Send Us Your Requests
As a data owner, you can forward your requests regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights specified in the Law and the Clarification Text to our communication channels below. You must submit your requests regarding your rights that you want to use within the scope of the law to us in writing through these communication channels. As a Data Controller, you will be contacted free of charge regarding your requests you have submitted to us, as specified in Article 13 of the Law, within 30 days at the latest (without prejudice to our right to charge a transaction fee if the transaction requires a separate cost).